- Work directly with suppliers and the team customer experience in all areas develop staffing strategies that take into account all possible variables that can affect staffing and projections contacting volume.
- Monitor and analyze calls and e-mail arrival models, activity within and between days and make adjustments in real time to ensure productivity and optimum efficiency.
- Creating planning matrices that ensure the achievement of service levels, schedule adherence and other financial goals impacting, using projections and / or historical information.
- Creating appropriate contingency plans to ensure that staffing remains as constant as possible in an emergency.
- Prepare and distribute reports in a timely and accurate management of the customer experience and other vertical tracks as needed.
- proactively monitor associated behaviors of contact, efficiency and availability and gaps to the side of the customer experience in real time.
* Job Requirement
- diploma, degree in related field.
- at least 3-5 years experience in personnel management (including three years of planning and RTA, and 2 years worth of experience in reporting and analysis)
- strong familiarity with . call the central systems, the WFM platforms (eWFM, IEX, Blue Pumpkin), the ACD platforms (Avaya systems and relevant software), Cloud and other reporting platforms (Cognos, Crystal Reports, Salesforce, Zendesk).
- Proven experience in forecasting, planning, real-time analysis and reporting.
- proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and associates.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office specifically MS Excel.
- ability to develop and maintain complex management reports.
- Knowledge of Call Center technologies, operations and settings.
- Excellent organizational communication, verbal and written.
interested candidate, please apply online or send detailed CV to email@example.com.
Only candidates shortlisted will be notified.