- Assist in the preparation and annual budget revised
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Handle full set of accounts
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger
- Monitor reserves cash and investments
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements
- reconcile accounts with their monthly statements regularly
- Ensure all revenues and accounts receivable are charged and recorded timely / properly
- Further to the collection
- Maintain a list of assets, depreciation and capital file deposit paid / received file
- Prepare payment of all outstanding accounts
- ensure that all payments / statutory or government reports such as the GST, tax, assessment submitted on time, pay correctly and quickly
- ensure transactions are entered into the computerized accounting system properly report
- Prepare income / report monthly financial statements, balance sheet, variance, cash flow, etc. With securing the necessary schedules
- The candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, bachelor, post graduate diploma, professional degree, Finance / Accountancy / Banking, Business Studies / administration / management or equivalent.
- fresh graduates are encouraged to apply with a minimum internship experience.
- at least 2 year (s) of working experience in the treatment of the full set of accounts is required for this position
- Executives preferably specialized in junior Finance - General .. / Cost Accounting or equivalent
- 5 full time position (s) available.
** candidate interested kindly apply by JobStreet or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org~~V or call 03-2713 8830 (Ms.Hanny) for more interrogation.