- answer, screen and forward incoming calls
- process requests for information and data
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to management and other personnel
- Create and maintain office documents :. office documents such as invoices, reports, data sheet must be created and maintained by the administrative assistant
- Update and maintain the accuracy of the organization's databases
- help with the recruitment process:
- liaise with applicants
- interview Schedule
- Coordinate pre-employment testing
- administer pre-employment background checks
- Maintain office supplies stocks
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- The candidate must possess at least a diploma, Advanced / higher / Graduate diploma, business studies / administration / management, Finance / Accountancy / Banking, human resource management, secretarial, other or equivalent.
- Willing to work from Wednesday to Sunday (week 5 days)
- at least 1 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, new graduates are welcome to apply
- Frames preferably specialized in junior Office / Administrative Support or equivalent.
- 2 position full time (s) available.