The role of F & B Supervisor is to work with Output Manager / Asst. Output Manager to successfully execute the decision and ensure customer expectations are met. This may include any aspect of the disposal transaction, including equipment, facilities, customer care and administration
essential features :.
- Ensure new partners are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve professional expectations. Communicate clearly with associated performance standards and their role in contributing to individual achievement and team.
- Ensure staff compliance with internal controls, policies, procedures, standards and regulations. Insist on a harassment-free work environment. Execute and monitor staff compliance with safe and hygienic food handling and consistently drinks and serving.
- Monitor and maintenance control / sanitation of the restaurant and equipment.
- Perform and oversee the preparation of the collection of payments in accordance with the treatment of cash transactions by credit card, and accounting policies and procedures.
- ensure that maintenance problems are reported promptly to the Maintenance section through the appropriate channels.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining an accurate inventory assigned to it.
- employees train output to maximize productivity and minimize waste.
- The time and work on time and in good uniform.
- attitude and consistent professional and positive actions when communicating with customers and associates.
- all other tasks / functions requested by management
- minimum SPM holder, but graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to converse and write in English and Malay. Understanding Chinese is a plus.
- At least 2 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- pleasant personality and neat appearance.
- Able to work to tight deadlines, long hours, including weekends and holidays.
Candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.