- requirement forecast of the labor of work and qualified staff acquisition plan employees.
- Ensure and implement development programs for employees identified in accordance with policy and management group. Optimize internal potential workforce. Introduce system improvement or employee participation.
- scan and review of existing HR policies and procedures defining all the policies and guidelines of human resources and conduct examinations with all HR function.
- Ensure that the issues related employees are properly resolved to maintain a pleasant working
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, government regulations and laws are taking informed legislative decisions, changes in laws and employment regulations to limit exposure and legal liability.
- charge the full range of human resource management functions.
- Formulate and implement human resources policies, including consideration of remuneration and benefits system
- to provide support and advise strategies to resource management team human industrial relations issues
- plan, coordinate and organize internal and external training programs.
- Liaising with government authorities and statutory bodies on issues related to human resources. activities
- social and recreational level to promote team spirit and to improve the relationship between employees.
- Recruitment and selection, compensation and employee benefits planning, employee relations, performance evaluation, planning of manpower, staff development program, the administration of treatment payroll and general administration.
- development and implementation of human resources policies and guidelines that are consistent with the labor laws of Malaysia.
- Ensuring the consistent application of policies and recruitment procedures, rewarding, retaining, recognizing and developing people within the company
- Develop, recommend and implement the system human resources policies and procedures
- Coordinate the employment of foreign workers and ensure all documents are in line with the relevant requirements governing bodies
- with the competent governmental authorities such as EPF, SOCSO, IRD, immigration, etc.
- Handle employee insurance
- Changes pay employees, performance, leave and welfare
- Preparation reports of staffing and payroll reconciliation
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master, human resource management or equivalent
- required language (s) :. Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- at least 5 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full- time position (s) available.