- design, develop, test and implementation of application software using available development tools
- Enhance existing applications with new features and functions
- Collecting information for a new or improvement projects
- Participate in performance tuning for the existing application software
- support project manager in the preparation of project proposals and estimates for new development
- degree / diploma computer Engineering, computer Science, information systems or equivalent
- experience minimum working 4 years in the development, maintenance and implementation
- Good knowledge of PL / SQL, JMS, LDAP, Apache and JBoss / Tomcat on Linux is an advantage
- hands on technical experience in designing and developing applications complex, and management of the design lifecycle in an extensive Internet business environment
- creative thinking and mentoring skills to stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking
- Good communication and interpersonal relationships
- Comfortable in the interaction with all levels of the organization, and the management and staff of different nationalities
- proficient in English and Chinese (for connection with associates)
- candidates with less experience will be considered for a junior position
- This position will be based in Singapore.
challenging, dynamic and international work environment more competitive compensation package awaits the right candidate.
To apply online, please click the "apply now" button.
We regret only successful candidates will be notified.
"the personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes"