- Manage the operations front office and back-end our workshop automotive Service
- Ensure, adequate household maintenance, safety and security procedures and measures in the workshop
- motivate frontline staff in providing service high quality customers.
- Seek business opportunities of the companies
- Diploma / Master's Degree in any field
- Min. 2 years experience in managing an automobile workshop, including the supervision of blue collar workers
- Service Knowledge of the car and general repairs and the resolution of mechanical problems
- Owning a vehicle is an added benefit
interested professionals who have the relevant experience and skills are encouraged to send your updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org . Please visit our official website www.recruitservices.com.sg of for other jobs.