- collection player with sales to improve accounts receivable aging and ANP monthly target recognition.
- review of the frequent collection with the sales team and to prepare action lists for Sales Person, highlighting in particular the accounts with outstanding billing exceeding specific criteria of aging. Continue updates and consolidate issues. Generate suspension notice, the letter and the implementation of the suspension.
- Monitor and act on / climbing problems identified from the sales person action lists, including the suspension of the policy for overdue accounts, and litigation. Provide updates to sellers on the Statute of the issues, so that they can take appropriate action.
- Perform payment receipts (matching) with the received payment (by check, branch and TT). Tracking details of incomplete payment received tips.
- mixed client / intermediate with sales for questions related to the collection and reconciliation.
- Short Track paid or overpayment element in the payment UNMATCH report.
- Degree in business administration (preferably) or other areas.
- Minimum 2 or more years of relevant professional experience in credit control.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Able to handle large amounts of data and perform close monitoring.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Access.