Responsibilities of employment:
- As project manager in IT services you will have the opportunity to work with teams of professionals implementing solutions to support multiple lines of business services at EY. These solutions are at the heart of EY's business strategy and will use the latest technologies in analysis, cloud computing, collaboration, team engagement and knowledge sharing.
- You will be responsible for engaging with internal customers to advise and shape projects to meet their needs and to lead a team to deliver these projects so that exceed customer expectations.
- EY project managers are responsible for project implementation from start to finish. You will work with geographically dispersed teams and consist of all the disciplines required to deliver IT solutions for our customers, including architects, business analysts, application engineers, quality assurance and testers.
- successfully execute projects at the agreed time, scope, budget and quality, including the development goals and plans to deliver on the business case benefits, budget and deadlines
- implementation of project management processes -. ie initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and support processes such scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resources, communication, management stakeholders ensuring that the necessary artifacts (eg, the project charter) are delivered and properly approved based iT project management methodology EY
- of planning, monitoring and managing change through process management changes and formal stakeholder / customer relationship management, including variance reports to the baseline of the approved project and managing the approval or mitigation of these, as the case
- work management and project resources to ensure the successful and timely project, including achieving grid magazines and quality assurance reviews with all aspects the IT organization and business sponsors
- closing the project and formalizing acceptance of the results of projects ensuring the realization of benefits have been achieved or an official plan is in place to manage these
- Communicate with project teams, management, customers and stakeholders, including the implementation and working through defined governance process.
- Coaching and mentoring clients and members of the project team in the delivery of basic and benefits delivery success.
- Provide weekly status reports for key IT initiatives, deliverables, risks, issues and financials program
- Manage external contracts and suppliers linked to a project given
- provide level four incident management and support issues for enterprise applications deployed to production
- Monitor and manage the project baseline to ensure that activities go as planned - the scope, budget and schedule and manage deviations
- proactively identify risks and issues on projects - leading team to develop risk management and problem management plans
- demonstrate strong analytical skills and problem solving leading the project team in problem solving
- the candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree, graduate degree, professional degree, Computer Science / information Technology, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Business studies / administration / management, science and technology, trade or equivalent
- required language (s) :. English
- at least 10 year (s) of working experience in an IT environment of the company
- at least 5 year (s) of project management experience for projects IT (application development, implementation / deployment)
- preferably specialized managers in IT / computer - Software or equivalent ..
- work experience in the global environment IT / regional / board is preferred.
- Project Management Certification is preferred (PMI / CAPM or PMP, PRINCE2)
- 2 full-time positions (s) available.