Do you enjoy working in an environment of stimulating performance? Our client is looking to hire exceptional talent to work in their organization. If you are one who is ready and leads to go the extra mile to deliver quality work, a willingness to learn and grow together as an organization -. This is an opportunity that you may want to seriously consider
* On track with the vision of the company, our client recently got a new project and looking to expand their workforce . *
our customer is established in the construction sector, the achievement of key engineering projects - in major roads, construction and bridges. The company has a Presnce place in the industry with a team of 50+ talented skilled labor and trained in various disciplines. The company boasts itself strongly encourages its work culture -. To be consistent, dynamic and professional in their approach to all team members and clients the same
More importantly, it is a company that believes in investing in, and supporting the development of their people. You can expect and anticipate to work in a team of big knited, a company with a positive work environment and a culture that rewards their employees well.
on the role
in this role, you must report to the main accounts.
- help the preperation of the complete set of company accounts (AP, AR, GL), management reports, and bank reconciliation
- ensure an appropriate repository for all financial related documents
- Support and ensure monthly transactions are smooth and according to its compliance
- Troubleshoot general accounting and in consultation with the top
- would undertake any ad hoc task and perform other relevant tasks and responsibilities when needed
skills and experience
- Must have a diploma / degree in accounting and / or Finance,
- a (complete or partial) professional qualification such as ACCA / CPA / ICAEW / CIMA is an added benefit
- 1-2 years of work experience and fresh-graduates are encouraged to apply as well
- have a positive attitude towards the development and growth ( especially a lot of training by the company is supplied)
- Being organized and able to take on the task independently
- Poses interpersonal skills and effective communication
Culture & benefits
apart from a very competitive salary, you will have access to inpatient and outpatient services, and a very lucrative incentive pay (our customer is one who reward their workers - give good bonuses fine). You will also have the pleasure of working in a very friendly team united.
how to apply
Please do not hesitate and apply today if you get the relevant skills and experience. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please contact Peter Teoh on +603 20367576 quoting Ref No.91M0077270