- Responsible for the day to operation day of
- responsible for the daily operations of the hotel to achieve profitability
- responsible for the satisfaction and effectiveness of customers, while maintaining the standards set by the company that provides satisfaction high customers, the implementation of revenue and marketing strategies, planning, organizing and directing all hotel services.
- supervise and mentor the team
- Addressing problems arise in connection with the hotel management problem
- Handling day to day payday
- Involve updated daily operational tasks of day if necessary
- The candidate must possess at least a diploma, Advanced / higher / diploma Graduate, degree, Graduate diploma, professional degree, Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel management or equivalent
- required language (s): .. Bahasa Malaysia, English
- at least 4 5 year (s) of working experience in the hotel sector is required for this position
- Able to work on the transfer of 6 working days in Malacca.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Hotel Management services Junior / Tourism or equivalent.
- 5 full time position (s) available.
** candidate interested kindly apply by Jobstreet or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org~~V or call 03-27138830 for more questioning and searching Ms. Hanny.