- Planning to buy new clothing / fabric design
- Follow up with the garment planning provider finish / fabric
- to assist supervisor for product development;
- to liaise with suppliers on production and delivery of goods;
- to identify the effectiveness of sales by product;
- to manage and purchasing budget and cost control;
- Ensure correct interpretation of the concept of design on printing / embroidery and technical details
- Ability to negotiate with the buyer. and supplier.
- relevant issue to purchase documents and sales.
- determined and ensure the delivery of products on time.
- responsible for the planning and development of the new range of clothing / fabric
- The candidate must possess at least a professional certificate, diploma, Advanced / higher / Graduate diploma, degree, Graduate diploma, professional degree, Business studies / administration / management , marketing, Textile / fashion design or equivalent.
- Experience in the plant tissue / garment exports Production orders are an additional benefit
- required skill (s): MS Excel, word
- at least 2 year ( s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- senior executives preferably specialized in procurement / inventory / Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Position Full Time (s) available.
- New graduates are also encouraged to apply