- taking care of BQ & Material, tendering and cost analysis, certification and VO, coordination Consultant
- Keep track of the budgeting contract, progress and the monthly statement VOs of QS and related tasks.
- work closely with other consultants, targeted towards achieving time and step.
- Manipulation progress claim and payment of progression. Need to liaise and establish good relationships with consultants, Métreur client and architect for the certification of payment of claims.
- Preparing project budgets, report and offers.
- Contract administration and monitoring costs.
- responsible in quantity and sinister off making preparations.
- Liaise with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish the database for costs, materials and supply sources.
- evaluation of site monitor and measure
- Involved in costs for tenders and the estimation of work
- The candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Graduate or professional degree or diploma Quantity Survey
- Knowledge equivalent in infrastructure and civil engineering or a related field
- pleasant personality, responsible, hardworking and willing to learn
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Experienced in identification work
- Good communication skills. Able to interact with the project team, contractors, customers and suppliers
- preferred with at least 5 years experience
- required language (s) :. English, Chinese, Malay
- Applicants must be citizens of Malaysia