- Driving test program debug , improved test performance, improved quality, new qualifition of the device, the load testing strip and manage the probe activities.
- Ensure client meets the output production output demand.
- Involve in product transfer, the test performance of products and equipment improvement activities.
- OEE Monitor, Site to Site performance, production, activities and improvement projects.
- Work closely with the technicians of the line and the maintenance group on daily maintenance line issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent of a bachelor's degree.
- At least 2 year (s) of working experience in the related field in a semiconductor environment is required for this. Position
- senior preferably specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent ..
- 10 Full-Time position (s) available