restaurant JOB DESCRIPTION
The restaurant manager is responsible for directing all team members in the efficient and effective operation a store. He / she is responsible for managing operations from day to shop daily, maintaining high standards and store conditions and promote a positive environment, which provides a fast, efficient and friendly consistently ensuring total quality experience for our customers and team members. The restaurant manager creates the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of training, customer service, knowledge and education product, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our Company Mission and Vision
- Able to manage a rhythm restaurant face with long hours shifts
- Develops and performs sales and profit plans that are in line with budget targets
- Guarantees and is responsible for the profitability of the store by sales growth and cost control of goods, inventory levels, labor -d'œuvre, supplies and expenses
- Maintains and prepares daily, weekly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Provides coverage appropriate member of the team, planning based on business needs, while maintaining target labor costs
- oversees all cash and media management features. Able to perform all tasks POS, front and rear functions of the house, including the opening and closing procedures in coordination with the headquarters if necessary.
- Maintains adequate standards of loss prevention, review of cash handling procedures, deposits and security procedures
- Maintains a well-merchandised store clean, according to the plans of visual presentation and standards
- Plans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively
- promotion and marketing of the company and propose plans marketing Executive
- to make improvements to the functioning of the company and the development of the store
- customer needs assessment and suggesting new menu inclusions
- provide daily briefings to the members and the peers of the store team to ensure communication and instructions are executed by
- to check the daily deliveries comply with order quantities and prices accordingly
- identifies staffing needs, recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training of qualified candidates
- Facilitates continuous training and development of existing staff
- Promotes and habits work safe practices, identification and resolution of potential security risks, operational inconsistencies and any team member or customer incidents
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and the health and safety legislation / guidelines
- Documents accidents, conducts the initial investigation and determination of root causes in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent
- jurisdiction (s) required: .. MS Excel, MS Word
- at least 5 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- candidates must be willing to work in Kota Damansara.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Food / Beverage / Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- 4 position full time (s) available.