- responsible in all areas related to the conformity of the legislative regulations, practices and associated policies related to OHS, environment and other requirements.
- liaise with external parties such as SPAD, DOSH, DOE or other related parties about HSE issues to ensure compliance with HSE regulations.
- coordinate the planning, organization, coordination and monitoring of all tasks related to the HSE provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors and others.
- coordinate to conduct risk / risk assessment, the impact of the image to identify, assess and control hazards and risks associated with business processes.
- responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of HSE programs to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Coordinate investigate any incident (near-accidents, emergencies) and to propose and monitor corrective or preventive action, analysis of safety data and the performance of health and conduct analysis for continuous improvement.
- The candidate must have at least a Bachelors, Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, engineering (environmental / health / safety), social science / sociology or equivalent.
- required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- at least 2 year (s) of working experience in the same role as SHO in transportation / supply chain
- full-time position (s) available
- Registered with DOSH as a safety health worker is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the law, regulation and other OSH requirements, environment, risk assessment techniques, safety and respect for the environment.