Gas removal JOB DESCRIPTION
- attractive remuneration
- Excellent career progression
- Responsible for the constitution of the customer and ensure orders gas fire suppression products and system sales in the oil and gas commercial, industrial and.
- Reporting to the Sales Director of the Fire Department, you will be responsible for the implementation of the strategic marketing plan for global fire safety products in Singapore.
- You will play a key role in the construction of the part of the fire safety market with focus on building market awareness and maximize the opportunity of key performance market performance measures and business indicators by providing excellent customer service, good delivery quality and maximum profitability through the effective translation of existing book orders in recipes.
- main tasks are preparation of tender documents, preparing the bill of quantities, cost estimates and submitting customer / Consultant.
- Familiar with suppression and fire alarm system gas fire involving local codes of practice, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and FM Global.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of competitor activity in the sector as commercial office, data center and pharmaceuticals, to assist the activities of the proposal and the tender team and at the same time helping the sales team to maintain a good working relationship with M & E Consultant & Main Building contractors.
- map and monitor tender schedule and the submission process based on the deadline.
- Generating new business opportunities.
- budgeting and coordination with suppliers / sellers.
- comments customer review / consultant on the data sheets, drawings, documents, and to answer questions or clarifications.
- Prepares technical sales reports by collecting, analyzing and synthesizing information from sales and the budget.
- Attend tender clarification meeting and interviews with clients.
- Attend regular meetings with the sales manager to provide feedback on the market.
- liaise with customers and suppliers for work subcontracted to ensure that aspects of the delivery schedule, technical and quality are met.
- Ensure that the sales target is met, and the business operational needs are met, supporting the project team by offering engineering solutions of value to clients / consultants, the source for other products / suppliers and engineering solution.
- Degree/Diploma engineering holder with at least 2 years of experience in fire protection systems.
- Good knowledge of the protection system against fires for commercial industries and Oil & Gas.
- Good contacts with M & E consultants, M & E contractors and fire contractors for commercial and industrial.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation.
- Must have Class 3 license to drive and preferably have a car.
Interested candidates please send a CV updated MS Word format firstname.lastname@example.org or call Patricia Ng (Reg No: R1331229 ) @ 63260106 for a confidential discussion