We are on the lookout for candidates who live, breathe and sleep social media! He or she must be enthusiastic and energetic, with a keen interest in social media
Job Description :.
- Manage, develop, moderate and monitor real-time social profiles and online, and the presence of the Company's community according to the guidelines of brand, set goals, plan and action budget.
- Curate and create interesting, attractive, educational and shareable content that is correlated with all marketing promotions.
- track and measure performance (commitment, scope and action), providing analysis and recommend changes to tactics and the corresponding strategy.
- Co -operate with other partners (internal and external) to make promotions and online content on a monthly basis to boost customer engagement.
- ability to self-development and self-learning, including the exploration of new features on social media use applications to their maximum efficiency.
- Provide assistance to client requests with relevant information on social media platforms.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks on the websites of the Company, applications, functionality and marketing assignedby management.
- degree in public relations, marketing, mass communications or equivalentwith at least 1-2 years work experience.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Love and confident in working with people- a plea of social media both internally and externally.
- active presence and balanced personal social media, with control of each network and best practices.
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects. A player from the team regarding the health of time.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with a capacity to use data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Experience and skills in Photoshop, photography, SEO and SEM, including blogs is an added advantage.