- Developing the network of reliable suppliers of molds and ensure timely delivery of mold for the submission of all customers.
- coordinate the newly repaired and the lead-time tooling and negotiates the lowest possible cost with tooling suppliers.
- Ensure complete tooling and detail drawing for each mold of the rubber piece being manufactured.
- to support engineering activities in mold-related troubleshooting problems.
- Providing a creative solution for mold design and determine its ability to treat and the existing machine.
- Ensure the mold dimensions and basic qualities are met before molding trials.
- to perform the appropriate checks and inspection details on the tools used to mold before the test.
- To maintain and control tool expenses, establish and develop reliable supplier of toolmakers.
- perform general maintenance of the equipment, storage and recording of all appropriate engineering tools.
- Participate and identify all possible process for any cost savings or increased productivity.
- all other assigned tasks.
- The candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, engineering (Others), engineering (Metal manufacturing / Tool & Die / welding) or equivalent.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3-D drawing
- at least 3 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in i-Park, Kulai, Johor
- senior executives preferably specialized in engineering - .. other, or equivalent
- full-time position (s) available.