- Handle full set of accounts, the GST System accounting
- to maintain appropriate accounting records
- Handle the daily functions of accounting, preparation of payments, bank reconciliation, monthly account report cash flows.
- Liaising with the company secretary and auditor
- Handle payroll monthly and help HR and routine office work Adin such as documentation, filling and correspondence.
- To ensure the timely submission of accounting records and payroll.
- ensure that all accounting documents are properly reconcile and hold
- To perform other tasks and ad hoc missions when needed.
- The candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Finance / Accounting / Banking or equivalent
- required skill (s): .. MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word
- required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- at least 2 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- knowledge of the complete set. accounts
- effective and diligent in monitoring issues
- Organized oriented meticulous, precise and detailed
- preferably junior managers specialized in Finance -. General / Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Position Full Time (s) available.
11h00-20 office hours are: 00, Monday to Friday.