- Manager to drive the distribution of marketing products voluntary corporate through intermediary sales channels to meet target.
- responsible for working with the team leaders intermediate respective businesses and their team members to overcome the penetration of sales and the development of the implementation plan strategy.
- Develop strategies on the sale of the approach and team up with team leaders to be a support and / or involved in the initial phase of the pitching process products of voluntary sales.
- Ensure appropriate hand on voluntary implementation of the solution to the respective channel on the HR information success.
- proactive stakeholder management by engaging the intermediate time channel to market other products volunteers businesses and provide maintenance products, sales coaching and training skills for staff sale.
- provide fast service to customers by managing applications complains timely and coordination issue until closing.
- compliance with the standard operating procedure and further to overall organizational guidelines in all aspects of the execution of business plans.
- Ensure compliance with corporate budgets expenditure.
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelors, Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- preferably managers specializing in the sale -... Business or equivalent
- Full-Time position (s) available