This position is for our brand new 5 star hotel in Forest City.
- plane and control of staff personnel deployment and working hours
- Supervise cleaning the rooms and public areas as well as ensuring that the standards of cleanliness and guest comfort are maintained in accordance with the hotel and brand standards to offer guests maximum comfort.
- Plan, organize and keep an accurate record of the part being cleaned to ensure maximum cleanliness and logical work habits for guests and ambassadors respectively.
- Ensure productivity and cleaning efficiency is closely monitored and maintained at the level required by the Director General.
- Inspect guests and public areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furniture, facilities and equipment are clean and in good condition
- Manage the budget for the Ministry .; negotiating contracts and inventory control
- Handle staff training and develop a training plan for the household
- Handle and resolve customer feedback effectively to ensure the guest repetition
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor or above
- required language (s) :. Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- at least 3 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- candidates must be willing to work in Gelang Patah.
- preferably Executives specializing in Hotel Management Services / Tourism or equivalent.
- experience in coaching and developing a professional management team.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload and work to tight deadlines.
- good leadership with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to train and develop team members.