This position is for our brand new 5 star hotel in Forest City.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to management staff, while recommending courses of action
- Maintain financial. the health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, prices, variable contributions, the sales results and the actual performance of the company relative to business plans.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations of cost reduction opportunities.
- monitor the Ministry of Finance activities, set goals and objectives, and develop a framework for them to be respected.
- Manage the preparation of the company budget.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of the company's finances is maintained
- Match with various other departments, discuss the company's plans and the agreement on future directions
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree or above
- required language (s) :. Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- at least 5 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- candidates must be willing to work in Gelang Patah
- preferably specialized managers in Finance -... General / Cost Accounting or equivalent
- thorough understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market trends
- experienced user of finance software
- strong interpersonal, communication and presentation.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure that appropriate financial processes are used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- knowledge of all labor laws and regulations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.