This position is for our new 5-star hotel in Forest Citiy.
- management forehead daily office operations, including the front desk, concierge and other services customer
- Ensure that service standards are maintained at all times and meeting customer needs.
- effectively monitor all arrivals and departures of customers, ensuring that room allocations and / process check-in and check-out set procedures and focus on the customer.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure that service requests are monitored and fully effective.
- Prepare monthly reports to the chamber Division and review key performance indicators and maintenance service and reservations team.
- Liaise with housekeeping to ensure that cleanliness standard rooms are maintained.
- ensure that common areas are clean and well presented with regular monitoring.
- provide daily liaison with the reservations team to ensure accuracy in the allocation of rooms and maximizing returns.
- Supervise the daily movement of client activity and be able to resolve customer complaints to establish a friendly relationship with customers, clients and guests of the Hotel
- the candidate must possess at least a Bachelor or above
- required language (s) :. Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- at least 5 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- candidates must be willing to work in Gelang Patah.
- Directors preferably specialized in services to hotel guests or equivalent.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload and handle pressure.
- Good leadership with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to train and develop team members. Able to create positive and effective working relationships with clients and team members.
- Excellent communication skills with a passion to serve.