Company JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting to the head of shared services, the responsibilities of this role include:
- Delivery strong leadership and manage the operations and management of end to end of the shared center served.
- Liaise with external payroll administrators and the team of internal Finance ensure that the month-end payroll and benefits administration are executed correctly.
- Maintain a focal length of primary key points of contact for all HR queries from internal clients.
- Develop workforce strategies to meet long-term needs of the business to enable key organizational initiatives.
- closely maintain knowledge and developments in the industry in terms of recent events and the revision of laws and regulations to ensure that the shared services center continues to comply with legal requirements.
- lead and motivate team members to meet KPIs and SLAs department.
- train, coach and member legal team on methods of meeting deliverables.
- partner with the center management to resolve proactively HR issues and challenges brought to the attention.
- Handle the transition from end to end and / or migration requirements that require travel to specific locations (Europe and Americas) to be part of the creation of the project until the go-live period shared services.
The ideal candidate for this role should come with :.
- 7 years + experience in human resources, preferably with some in shared services centers
- Human Resource Management Bachelor
- experience in the treatment of transition and migration projects would be an advantage but not essential.
- Able to deal with multiple internal stakeholders, with a strong attitude of service delivery.
- strong communication skills in English and Malay.
- Malaysian Citizenship.
what is proposed
- Excellent remuneration
- very convenient location
- company with a strong track record of high retention