- To help the human resource management covering the acquisition and retention the employee relationship, training and development, compensation and benefits, walfare staff health and wellbeing employee, expatriate issues and foreign workers immigration and other issues administration of human resources.
- To assist in the preparation of documentation for foreign workers new applications to submit to KDN. Treat all new foreign workers and renewal of work permits.
- Handle Averall insurance for foreign workers including hospital and Medical, Skippa
- For help and support as liaison for all matters relating to foreign workers who understand any incident in the business and hostels.
- supports foreign workers compensation and Benefitfor particular issue hostels.
- To facilitate the preparation of the monthly report including the discharge report, OT ect report
- The candidate must possess at least a diploma, Advanced / higher / Graduate diploma, degree, Graduate diploma, Professional degree, any field
- required language (s) :. Bahasa Malaysia, English
- at least 2 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position .
- Preferably Executives specializing juniors in human resources or equivalent.
- Position Full Time (s) available.