the primary role of this position is to manage and develop the full spectrum HR both internal and external to the entire company. The main areas are directed:
- Human Resources Development
- Development Organization;
- Labor and compliance regulatory concerns;
- policy development and documentation;
- Employee Relations
- Company's committee facilitation scale
- Company employee communication and community;
- Compensation and Benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- The employee orientation, development and training;
- The recruitment and staffing namely planning manpower
- talent management and acquisition
- performance management and improvement systems ie learning and development
- Provide support and guidance to the HR team and improve the service efficiency.
- candidates must possess at least a bachelor's degree in human Resources / management / social Science / Psychology or equivalent with minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- the candidate should have good communication skills and must be proficient in English and other local languages.
- The candidate should have good interpersonal skills to understand and communicate with all levels of employees and management.
- The candidate should also have ability to work with senior line managers , the management board or functions to provide valuable support and value add.
- Contender competently to focus on new aspects of the human resources department and their implementation for business growth is needed.
- applicant should be able to operate under pressures and must also be willing to work over time.
- The candidate must have pleasant personality and able to adapt in any environment.
Please note that one candidate will be notified.