- Plan and conduct regular visits to existing and potential customers;
- Build lasting relationships with customers and improve customer satisfaction through better understanding of their "requirements;
- Perform the administrative activities of relevant sales to maintain accurate information on behalf of clients;
- responsible for achieving sales targets.
- The candidate must have at least an upper secondary / STPM / "a" Level / Pre-U, Diploma. , Advanced / higher / Graduate diploma, degree, Graduate diploma, professional degree, Business studies / administration / management, marketing, commerce, Economics or equivalent
- required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia Chinese, English
- at least 2 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- preferably junior managers specialized in marketing / business development or equivalent.
- full-time positions available.