- Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Dental, Parking
- sports (eg Badminton & Futsal) and birthday Celebration
- Handle full spectrum of accounts, including financial and management information.
- Liaising with the external auditors to ensure compliance with the requirements and regulations.
- Assist in company secretarial, legal and tax.
- Manage the budget and expenditures and oversee the needs of the team.
- plan, execute and manage the daily operations of Finance in particular the team
- Report Singapore Finance HQ for all financial and management reports.
- Establish banking, bank loan, factory licenses and all required statutory documents and licenses, etc.
- Able to manage and supervise a small team.
- oversee the end of closure to ensure timely financial reporting.
- Prepare Job Costing and Project P & L
- consolidate the results and monthly financial project costs in all locations (KL & JB for now).
- Prepare the annual budget and quarterly budgeting exercises.
- policies and monitoring of complacency Administer.
- Maintain and coordinate the complete set of books.
- Liaise with auditors and fiscal agents for annual audits.
- reports Administer GST / accounting system and M'sia GST.
- Other Functions assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Graduate degree, professional degree, a field
- required language (s) :. Bahasa Malaysia, English
- at least 5 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- candidates must be willing to work in Nusajaya / Johor Bahru.
- specialized senior executives preferably in Finance - .. General / Cost Accounting or equivalent
- 2 Full-Time position (s) available