- Prepare, implement, maintain and update the aircraft maintenance program and schedule according to the latest planning documents aircraft manufacturer maintenance.
- Perform the planning of all maintenance requirements (control of the cell, modifications, Airworthiness Directives (AD), Service Bulletins (SB), life limited parts (LLP), component Hardlife , etc.) controls the customer fleet and emission maintenance instructions and check the packages to maintenance organizations, repair and overhaul (MRO) timely.
- Manage and coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders for the resolution of all related maintenance planning issues
- Establish and direct the implementation of initiatives to make improvements productivity, quality, safety, and best practices within the department
- Engineering degree
- Engineering planning at least 10 years of experience in aircraft
- Good understanding of the philosophy of aircraft maintenance will be more
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)