1. SHIFT COVER PATTERN AND SERVICES
- Beware VIP guests designated counters in the Ruby room or high-limit area to attend to the needs and demands of all customers in the region.
- Meet & Greet and / or Send-off customers to designated points of arrival such as the airport, hotel lobby, or at the entrance of the casino.
- Helping VIP guests designated with the registration of the room on arrival.
- Perform guided casino familiarization visits for new customers as requested.
- Working with the PD team market development and services Casino team to help customers with room and booking / cancellation.
- registration and contact pattern update and play information and preferences of service in CCAA & DexRM.
- recognize special occasions VIP patrons iE birthdays and anniversaries, etc. and provide the appropriate level of gifts and entertainment with the approval of management.
- Collect customer feedback on their experiences and field monitoring all requests to the appropriate teams.
- Assist with promotions and execution of special events. Use CCAA to assign codes to promote the event and individual promotions.
- answer the phone of professional service and development services in the field boss requests through appropriate teams.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with loyal affected by telemarketing services and activities focused clients.
- Perform telemarketing sales calls to less than 400 customers designated by month and achieve set objectives such as booking conversion rates
- familiar with patterns of data and preparation of key discussion points / offer prior to the call
- Engage customers in conversations and understand the needs and specific demands of a boss
- Inform customers of offers and special services available
- Helping boss arrangements with travel itineraries and reservations
- Log touch of history DexRM
3. attend and participate in corporate events and company as required
- the College education in marketing / business and especially in a related field is preferred.
- minimum two years of experience as the current host of Player Development or Sales Executive in a service industry or hospitality.
- Must be able to keep the confidential information of the owners clients access to customer data is required.
- Must comply with corporate and regulatory policies at all times.
- The business development or sales and customer loyalty experiences a service industry is preferred.
- familiarity with the systems of the gaming industry and the rating game is preferred.
- Current in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- knowledge of any major Asian regional Lanugage is desirable.
- Personable and accessible; possess strong customer service skills and customer mindset.
- The candidate must be able to speak Mongolian and / or Japanese because they need to interact and communicate with our Mongolian customers and / or Japanese
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.