- Provide change management documentation (analysis plan stakeholders, etc), scope agreement, project plan, and project documentation with stakeholders
- Providing regular reports and management dashboards, including estimation and sizing the element of change
- Prepare presentations integrating key areas, such as but not limited to the strategy of division, activity, key figures, the project progress.
- recommends system improvements, processes and services based on understanding and anticipating internal and external business challenges
- Manage the allocation of resources, allocation work, software and hardware required for projects being assigned / responsible, where appropriate.
- Conduct regular project progress meetings with stakeholders
- Provide appropriate instructions and updates to project stakeholders and senior management to enable them to make informed decisions about the approach and direction of change programs.
- evaluate the company's readiness to undertake relevant business deployment stage and perform monitoring and evaluation of the results of project milestones as input in assessing the company's preparedness (eg UAT, performance test)
- the candidate must possess at least a diploma from a recognized university preferably in information technology, computer science, business administration, studies on insurance, actuarial, etc .., with a formal qualification project management is preferred.
- at least 2 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- experience the life insurance industry with an operational knowledge base in life
- Experience with high-level stakeholders and be able to influence them line with business needs, is required.
- strong analytical thinking, business acumen and financial, strategic direction and results-oriented.