- responsible for overseeing landscape maintenance works;
- Attend site visits and tender round spectacle;
- Prepare quotes and landscape maintenance reports;
- Coordinate work orders with ground personnel;
- Prepare the maintenance schedule;
- Handle customers and managing employees;
- Relevant experience in the work of horticulture and landscape;
- Good team player and independent;
- positive attitude, able to multitask and is full of resources;
- jurisdiction (s) required: Computer skills, handle emails / correspondence;
- entry level candidates Welcome ;.
Any benefits or reimbursement of employees are based on regulations or MOM Directive
Good job and good benefits career growth awaits the successful candidate.
interested candidates are invited to apply online
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed
Thank you for applying.