The post holder will be responsible for developing and maintaining the capacity of human resources to formulate and implement all human capital strategies to attract, retain and motivate talent to drive profitability and expanding our operations in Yangon
key roles :.
- Build / Develop the capacity of human capital and infrastructure to support our expansion plans in Yangon. The priorities are as follows :.
- Build the capacity of our business functions, for example, recruitment of high caliber HR staff for key HR functions
- Improving the efficiency of our current systems and HR processes .
- Develop and implement strategies and policies that support HR business directions and achieve business objectives covering:
- Compensation and Benefits
- training and development
- talent development and succession planning
- organizational development
- employee engagement
- Lead and manage HR professionals in the human resources team providing effective and efficient human resources support.
- Act on changing the agent organization and internal consultant to leaders on all issues of human capital business.
- Provide advisory contributions to GM Hall and National Steering. all human capital issues
- Work closely with HQ HR to support the implementation of a wide Keppel Land Group policies and initiatives
- License management, human resources or equivalent relevant experience.
- 7 to 10 years of HR experience (with at least 4 years at management level), preferably in the hospitality industry or local / global conglomerates with regional experience.
- A good knowledge of employment law and HR practices in Myanmar will benefit.
- Ability to multitask, manage tight deadlines and work in a dynamic environment face.
- authority in all functional areas of human resources (staffing, compensation, learning and development, change management, etc.).
- A strong conceptual abilities and leadership.
- Result oriented, self-starter with initiative and strong execution thrust.
- strong communication and interpersonal skills.